Nutkins Instruktins: Adding projects!
This video shows me making a whole project including adding the text and adding the mobile. Have a watch see if it makes sense.
At the beginning I Just use the code that's already been used for a project, to make sure all is consistent, then just update the title.
The rest is adding the images and stuff, then changing those columns and row spacings, and adjusting the mobile layout slightly.
Just have a peep we can talk through it!
Instructions below just cover adding for the desktop version...
When you log in you'll see this.
Click on Projects.
Click one of the "Add New" links.
Add best title
Scroll down a bit.
Click on set project thumbnail.
Locate best folder, just like using finder
1. Select best FOLDER and thumbnail image
2. Click set project thumbnail
Click on + Image
1. Use the finder again to find the projects images and hold cmd and select them in the best order
2. Click ok
use + and - keys to get the image to the best column widths, then click to add where you want it.
Click here to add a new row.
Repeat these last couple of best steps until add images added.
In case you need to adjust:
1. Use the arrows to move a row up or down
2. use the X to delete a row
Always good to make sure they're all top aligned:
3. with an image or multiple images selected, click to make them top aligned
1. Select if project is private or public